You may reach us with questions and comments about the main Stanford University website via HelpSU.
If you cannot access content or use features on any Stanford website due to a disability, please contact Stanford’s Online Accessibility Program.
Individual schools, departments, and programs at Stanford maintain their own websites. Please consult those pages for contact information and help with particular sites.
The Stanford University main website is maintained by the Office of University Communications. The homepage team includes:
- Scott Stocker — Assistant Vice President, Web Communications
- Donna Lovell — Assistant Vice President, News And Content
- JB Christy — Director, Web Development
- Yvonne Tang — Front-end Web Developer
- John Holleman — Lead Designer
- Jiatyan Chen — Online Accessibility Program Manager