Selected Databases for Case Study sources
- ABI/INFORM Global : Article citations and some full text articles in business-related publications. Includes the Wall Street journal.
- Business Source Complete : Business Source Complete is the world's definitive scholarly business database, providing the leading collection of bibliographic and full text content. As part of the comprehensive coverage offered by this database, indexing and abstracts for the most important scholarly business journals back as far as 1886 are included. In addition, searchable cited references are provided for more than 1,300 journals. Note: You can add Business Source Complete into a search with the Academic Search Premier  database.
- Factiva : Provides worldwide full text coverage of local and regional newspapers, trade publications, business newswires, press release wires, media transcripts, news photos, business-rich Web sites, investment analyst reports, market research reports, country and regional profiles, company profiles, historical market data.
- OneSource North American Business Browser : An integrated site offering a collection of core business information on companies and industries - news stories, corporate overviews, financial data, research reports, executive biographies, etc.
Selected Subject headings for Case Study sources in SearchWorks
- Industrial management > Case studies 
- Organizational behavior > Case studies 
- Personnel management > Case studies 
Business Library Research Guide
- Case Writers' Guide