Find Identity Resources
Selected Reference Resources
Sample Searchworks Subject Searches
- ComAbstracts: Database contains abstracts of articles published in the primary professional literature of the communications field.
- Communication studies: Searchable full-text of 16 journals on Journalism, Public Opinion, Political Communication, Mass Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Cultural Studies / Intercultural Communication, Television / Film Studies, Media Studies, Business Communication, Organizational / Management Communication, Written Communication, Rhetoric, and Literacy Studies.
- Sociology: Searchable full-text of 28 journals on consumer culture and various aspects of sociology.
- JSTOR: Searchable full-text interdisciplinary scholarly journals.
- Project Muse: Searchable full-text scholarly journals in the humanities and social sciences.
- Society for New Communications Research: "The Society for New Communications Research is a global nonprofit 501(c)(3) think tank dedicated to the advanced study of the latest developments in new media and communications, and their effect on traditional media and business models, communications, culture and society."