Find Film Resources
Sample Searchworks searches related to Film Studies:
- Film & television literature index with full text: covers journal and magazine titles for film and television reviews, scholarly and critical analysis of cinema and television, and articles of popular interest about film and television.
- Film literature index: indexes 150 scholarly and popular film and television periodicals from 30 countries cover-to-cover and 200 other periodicals selectively for articles on film and television.
- Communication studies: searchable full-text of 16 journals on Journalism, Public Opinion, Political Communication, Mass Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Cultural Studies / Intercultural Communication, Television / Film Studies, Media Studies, Business Communication, Organizational / Management Communication, Written Communication, Rhetoric, and Literacy Studies.
- Historical abstracts: historical coverage of the world from 1450 to the present.
- America: history and Life With Full Text: article abstracts and books reviews on the history of the United States and Canada.
- JSTOR: searchable full-text interdisciplinary scholarly journals.
- Project Muse: searchable full-text scholarly journals in the humanities and socials sciences.
Browse current issues, arranged alphabetically, in Green Current Periodicals (CPR) and IC Display area. Older issues are bound and found in the stacks by call number (see the Searchworks record links). Many are available in fulltext - see the links from the Searchworks records.
- New York Times Movie Reviews: goes back 20 years.
- ipl2 : a public service organization and a learning/teaching environment hosted by Drexel University's College of Information Science & Technology, and a consortium of colleges and universities with programs in information science.