Economics and Political Policy Resources
Reference Books for World Politics, Policy, Economics, US Foreign Relations and American Politics (all in the Green Library Information Center (IC) unless otherwise noted. Look at the Subjects for these records for other books you can check out)
Additional Databases for Politics, Political and Economics Sources
- PAIS International: indexes journal articles, government documents , grey literature, conference papers, working papers on subjects including: Economic conditions; Education; Energy resources and policy; Government; Health conditions; Human rights; International Relations; Labor conditions and policy; Politics
- Econlit: Comprehensive, indexed bibliography with selected abstracts of the world's economic literature (over 300 major economic journals and collective volumes), compiled from the American Economic Association's Journal of economic literature and the Index of economic articles in journals and collective volumes.
- CIAO: Columbia University International Affairs Online: "Columbia International Affairs Online (CIAO) is designed to be a comprehensive source for theory and research in international affairs. It publishes a wide range of scholarship from 1991 on that includes working papers from university research institutes, occasional papers series from non- governmental organizations, foundation-funded research projects, and proceedings from conferences. It also has more than 160 links to international affairs centers, institutes, and resources; U.S., international, and foreign government sites; environmental studies Web pages; and news media services
- Worldwide Political Science Abstracts: The database provides citations, abstracts, and indexing of the international serials literature in political science and its complementary fields, including international relations, law, and public administration/policy"-
- Policy File: Provides online access to abstracts and full-text articles on public policy research and analysis from think tanks, university research programs, research organizations and publishers.
- Policy Archive – OPEN FREE INTERNET SOURCE - http://www.policyarchive.org/ : a comprehensive digital library of public policy research containing over 30,000 documents