Find Old Media/New Media Resources
More Reference Sources
Other Recommended Links
- kiwanja.net: where technology meets anthropology, conservation and development
- Pew Internet & American Life Project: "The Pew Internet & American Life Project studies the social impact of the internet, focusing on topics including health, teens, and broadband. The Project is nonpartisan and takes no position on policy issues."
- Social Media Examiner: "Offering a unique single source of knowledge, the site contains comprehensive articles and videos on how to use the best social media tools, along with original case studies, reviews of the latest industry research and advice direct from the world’s leading experts."
- Society for New Communications Research: "The Society for New Communications Research is a global nonprofit 501(c)(3) think tank dedicated to the advanced study of the latest developments in new media and communications, and their effect on traditional media and business models, communications, culture and society."
- Technorati's State of the Blogosphere - Annual report.