From Designing Education Lab
Alumni Survey Techniques
Daniel Weiss, a visitng scholar in DEL, discussed entreprenurship research conducted by Stanford Univeristy professor Chuck Eesley that used a sample of Stanford University alumni.
- Daniel's Presentation
- Eesley CE, Miller WF. Impact: Stanford University’s Economic Impact via Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation; 2012 October.
Effect Size and P-Value
Qu Jin, a Postdoctoral student in DEL, provided helpful perspective on the use of Effect Size and P-Values in social science research.
Conference Poster Preparation
Here is a list of helpful sites full of useful tips for the design and production of a conference poster.
- Colin Purrington - Designing a Conference Poster
- George Hess, Kathryn Tosney, Leon Liegel - An Effectve Poster
- Penn State University School of Engineering - Design of Scientific Poster
- Fred Stoss - Poster Presentations - Designing Effective Posters
- Zen Faulkes - Better Posters blog