From Designing Education Lab
Revision as of 10:22, 10 October 2013 by Mfschar
Effect Size and P-Value
Qu Jin, a Postdoctoral student in DEL, provided helpful perspective on the use of Effect Size and P-Values in social science research.
Conference Poster Preparation
Here is a list of helpful sites full of useful tips for the design and production of a conference poster.
- Colin Purrington - Designing a Conference Poster
- George Hess, Kathryn Tosney, Leon Liegel - An Effectve Poster
- Penn State University School of Engineering - Design of Scientific Poster
- Fred Stoss - Poster Presentations - Designing Effective Posters
- Zen Faulkes - Better Posters blog