1. Take some classes! This is a great way to meet faculty and find what you’re passionate about!
2. Review our available major and minor tracks online and download a couple tracking forms in the area you would like to pursue.
3. Make an appointment with the Director of Undergraduate Studies to discuss your track of interest, and possible advisers. (You do not need a confirmed adviser prior to this meeting!)
4. Declare the major or minor on Axess and submit the signed tracking form (can be partially filled) to the Student Services Officer.
5. Make an appointment to meet with your new faculty adviser and discuss your future with Classics!
Any questions along the way? Email us.