Hi, I’m Jonathan Mayer.
I work to make technology policy smarter.
A few favorite projects...
- Corrected the Obama and Romney campaigns on web privacy.
- Collaborated with Cal DOJ to bring privacy policies to mobile apps.
- Spotted companies circumventing a Safari privacy feature.
(This research contributed to a record-breaking FTC penalty.)
- Built FourthParty, a platform for measuring dynamic web content.
- Proposed a Do Not Track technology and policy standard.
(Many others have worked on Do Not Track, of course.)