Below, you'll find a list of a variety of resources that I use on a day-to-day Hopefully, you'll find them as useful as I have.
- Git is my preferred form of version control.
- Github is a cloud-based social way of sharing code using git.
- Github for Mac is a Mac application for sharing code on GitHub that takes away the (potential) pains of running Git
(and GitHub) through the command line.
- Latex "is a high-quality typesetting system; it includes features designed for the production of technical and scientific documentation.
LaTeX is the de facto standard for the communication and publication of scientific documents"
- LaTex for Linguists contains various .sty packages for those working in the areas of
phonology, semantics, and syntax.
- MongoDB "is a scalable, high-performance, open source NoSQL database."
- PyMongo "is a Python distribution containing tools for working with MongoDB, and is the recommended way to work with MongoDB from Python".
- Vim "is an advanced text editor that seeks to provide the power of the de-facto Unix editor 'Vi', with a more complete feature set."
Below, you'll find some Vim related resources: