How can words do Ironman Canada justice? Well, quite frankly, they can't. But that hasn't stopped me from stringing a word or 50,000 together to attempt to share the magic of this very special race in this very special place. Canada '98 was supposed to be a mere prelude to the Big Event in Kona this year...but it turned out to be so much more.
Ironman Canada 1998
- Part I: Before the Race
- Part II: The Swim
- Part III: T1
- Part IV: The Bike - To Richter & the Rollers
- Part V: The Bike - Welcome to Hell!
- Part VI: The Bike - Yellow Lake & the Finish
- Part VII: T2
- Part VIII: Marathon? What Marathon?
- Part IX: Peer Pressure
- Part X: Dividends
- Part XI: Through the Battlefield
- Part XII: Finish!