Department of Instructional Technology
University of Higher Education (UHE)
Provide online copies of all paper handouts given in the classroom. Students can easily reference any handout they may have misplaced when they are made available for downloading or printing from your site.
- Handout 1: Review course supplement content
- Handout 2: List of educational Websites
Provide the complete text of your classroom lectures or an outline of your talk for students to complete while taking notes. You may also wish to consider daily class notes taken by volunteer students.
- Week 1.1: Introduction to educational Website design
- Week 1.2: Components of educational Websites
- Week 1.3: Evaluation criteria for educational Websites
- Week 2.1: Survey of existing sites
- Week 2.2: Hypertext syllabus I
- Week 2.3: Hypertext syllabus II
Provide a set of course notes that outlines the most relevant topics to help guide further study.
Provide answers to questions that have been asked in class or submitted in writing or electronically. Similarly, provide answers (and possibly explanations) to exercises that have been assigned.
Guide the users learning process with a set of questions relevant to any exams.
Guide the users exam preparation with a selection of topic concept questions.