I am a fourth year PhD student in the Institute for Computational and Mathematical Engineering. I am currently working under Prof. Gunnar Carlsson, on topological data analysis. My resume.
- PhD in ICME, Stanford University, 2013(expected)
- Master of Science in ICME, Stanford University, 2008
- Bachelors in Engineering, S.V.C.E, Chennai, India 2005
- 'Reeb Graph Reconstruction and Zigzag Persistent Homology' MS25 At siam ag11
- Currently an applied research analyst at Marin software. Working on modelling and optimization of SEM.