- May 23, 2013 - Tom Lampo has been selected to receive a Bio-X Stanford Interdisciplinary Graduate Fellowship (SIGF). Congratulations Tom on this well-deserved honor!
- Apr. 4, 2013 - Shifan Mao has joined the Spakowitz Lab. Welcome Shifan!
- Feb. 15, 2013 - Elena Koslover and Andy Spakowitz published "Systemic Coarse-Graining of Microscale Polymer Models as Effective Elastic Chains" in Macromolecules (pdf)
- Jan. 22, 2013 - Lena Koslover successfully defended her thesis. Congratulations Lena!
- Jan. 14, 2013 - Mario Díaz de la Rosa and Andy Spakowitz, in collaboration with the McAdams and Shapiro labs at Stanford, published "Caulobacter chromosome in vivo configuration matches model predictions for a supercoiled polymer in a cell-like confinement" in PNAS (pdf)