Maps to Classrooms
Technology Training Services Classrooms
Print a one-page map (far right) of the primary training locations on campus, which include the following locations:
- Jordan Quad classrooms include:
- There are two labs located
at the IT
Services Arguello Labs,
Way off of Serra Street, next to Encina Hall (the building
was formerly called Encina Modular B). Also see this map
of all our training facilities.
- Room 102
- Room 103
For more detailed information on each facility (such as hardware, software, floorplans, photos, presentation equipment, etc.), go to Facility Rentals.
Parking near our classrooms is very limited. Therefore, we recommend that you use alternate transportation to travel to your destination. Parking permits are required on all vehicles, with the exception of a few metered spaces (bring quarters). If you do drive to class, leave plenty of time to find a parking space. You may have to drive to an outlying area, such as the Stockfarm lot near Jordan Quad.
Using the Stanford Marguerite Shuttle
The Margerite, Stanford's free campus shuttle, is an alternative to driving to class.
Here are some options when taking the Marguerite to our classrooms:
Marguerite to Jordan Quad and their Bus Stop Locations
- SLAC -- Via Ortega at Serra Mall, and at Panama St.
- Line A -- Via Ortega near Serra Mall
- Line B -- Serra Mall at Via Ortega and at Panama St.
- Line C -- Via Ortega at Serra Mall
Marguerite to Arguello and their Bus Stop Locations
- SLAC -- Coming from SLAC? Make sure you exit the Marguerite at the last stop (Hoover Tower)
- Line A -- Serra Mall at Arguello Way near Encina Hall
- Line B -- Serra Mall at Arguello Way near Encina Hall
- Line C -- Serra Mall at Arguello Way near Encina Hall
Check the Marguerite schedule for more information.
Technology Training Services staff offices are located in Spruce Hall in the Jordan Quad area of campus (our address is 468 Via Ortega). We're next to the parking structure, which is located at the corner of Panama St. and Via Ortega.