Hey, Stanford users! Did you know that you can schedule your Stanford Email (Zimbra) to be sent at a later date? Suppose you want to send an email out next week on Wednesday. But you know that you’re going to be out of the office. Here’s how you would send that email:
- Open your Stanford Email (http://webmail.stanford.edu).
- Compose your email as normal (Mail > New).
- To the right of the Sendbutton is a black arrow pointing downwards. Click that arrow (but be sure to click ONLY the arrow, and not the rest of the Send button).Then, click Send Later.
- Enter the date and time the message will be sent, and then click OK.
- The message will be sent on the date and time you selected!
NOTE: If you change your mind, and want to either edit the message or send it at a different time: