Hey Stanford users! Did you know that you can have your voicemail messages automatically sent to your email?
- In a web browser, go to http://myvoicemail.stanford.edu.
- After authenticating, enter your 10-digit phone number and your voicemail password (note: NOT your SUNet ID password).
- In the navigation menu, click Options.
- In the User Preferences menu, click Forward to Email.
- In the View User Parameters window, click Edit.
- Check the box Forward All Mails Enabled.
- To keep a copy of the voicemail in the voicemail system, check the Keep a copy box. This will mean that you can still retrieve voicemail via the phone system. To ONLY access voicemail via email, uncheck the Keep a copy box.
- Uncheck the Do not Forward Automatic Message box. If your mailbox contents reach 80% of the quota, the system will send you a notification message. When you get this message, you will need to delete some messages. If your mailbox reaches 100% of its message quota, it will not accept new messages. Leaving this box selected means you will NOT receive system-generated messages such as quota alerts.
- In the Forward to Email Addresses box, enter the email address(es) where you want to receive your voicemail. If using multiple addresses, separate them by a comma.
- Click Update to save, or Cancel to return to the previous screen without saving.
You will now begin receiving new voicemail messages via email.