The Stanford Ticket Office (STO) can assist you in publicizing your upcoming event.
How can I be a part of the STO Newsletter?
- Events can be submitted to the Stanford Ticket Office by filling out our request form.
- Events that are open to the Stanford community or open to the public can be advertised in the STO newsletter.
- Stanford Schools, Departments and Student Groups are eligible to submit a request.
- Events included on the STO newsletter will also be posted on the STO Facebook page, to further publicize your event.
- Organizations that contract with the STO for ticket services are given preferential placement on the newsletter. Learn more about getting ticket services.
For more information about the event approval process, please see the websites of the Registrar's Scheduling Office, Stanford Events, and for student events, the Office of Student Activities.
There are three different posting options:
- Top Event: For top billing for your event, we can offer top placement on the newsletter. This placement allows for 5-6 lines of text. In addition we can include an image (provided by the presenting organization) sized 500x300 pixels. This section is generally reserved for organizations that utilize the STO for ticketing services, but can be obtained by other organizations for a fee.
- Featured events:For larger events, the Featured Events section allows for a small event description, along with a photo. The photo should be submitted in .jpg or .gif format, and be 150x100 pixels. The listing will link to a event description page.
- Calendar listing:Your event can be listed in our calendar of upcoming events. It can then be linked to a page of your choice, that includes a more complete event description.
Can my event be rejected?
Event submissions must comply with the Fundamental Standard and the University’s Computer Usage Policy.
Groups will be contacted regarding questionable submissions.
The newsletter editor reserves the right to delete and/or edit event listings if the information provided
does not meet the above mentioned criteria or violates university policy, local,
state or federal laws.
How do I contact the newsletter editor?
E-mail the calendar editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I subscribe to the newsletter?
You can subscribe here.