SUSSing Sustainability @ Stanford is a student-run forum for exploring issues of sustainability as they intersect with Stanford (given an expansive understanding of the Stanford community). It is our hope that this blog can host a diverse and meaningful conversation about sustainability and Stanford. We aim to:
- stimulate thought and debate and thereby raise awareness of environmental challenges and their possible solutions
- provide a venue for compelling sustainability ideas
- become a place where students go to learn about environmental issues and opportunities (funding, jobs, internships, courses, and volunteer projects)
- publicize projects and initiatives
- profile past and future sustainability-related events
- connect individuals and environmental groups across campus
We hope that you will join this ongoing conversation by reading, commenting, and hopefully contributing. Our submission guidelines are very friendly.