- About SSDS
- Consulting & Workshops
- Data Services
- Software Services
- SSDS Blog
Resources for Honors Students
Planning Your Research
The more informed you are prior to your research design and planning phase, the easier the process will be. SSDS provide many opportunites to help you get started.
- Please read our guide: Undergraduate Research Planning Before Data Collection (pdf).
- Visit SSDS Introductory Workshops: These workshops are designed to expose you to the available software to help you collect, manage, and analyze your data.
- Contact a SSDS Consultant: Before you go into the field and start collecting data meet with a consultant who can make sure that you are collecting your data in the most efficient and useful way. You can either visit us at our walk-in hours or schedule an appointment.
- Visit UAR for additional opportunites and information.
- You may also want to consider taking course in research methods. MAPSS provides a list of course available to students
Getting Help with Your Research
- Please read through the following guides:
- Visit SSDS Workshops: These workshops will help you decide what software will best help you to analyze your data.