- During prime time (Mon-Fri 5:15-7:30) everyone is required to check in by
initialing their booking on the hard copy located on the wall at the
entrance to the courts.
- Failure to check in during prime time will immediately result in loss of
booking privileges. (We will be checking this on a daily basis). If you lose
your booking privileges you will need to contact Mark Talbott to have them
- Juniors players may not book courts during prime time.
- Bookings can be made four days in advance, starting at 12:00 PM.
- Bookings cannot be cancelled less than four hours prior to the timeslot.
- The use of any auto-booking program is strictly forbidden. The Xpiron
online court reservation system has the ability to detect those individuals
who are auto booking courts. Anyone doing so will lose their booking
- No court reservations in prime time for solo practice. If you'd like to
reserve a court for solo practice, please do so outside of primetime hours.
- If one person is solo on a court during prime time, the court is deemed
to be a "Challenge Court" for anyone to share.
- Only one court booking per family during prime time.