Most recent publication: Volume 48.1, published in Winter 2012.
Articles in Volume 48.1
- Meredith Kolsky Lewis, Dissent as Dialectic: Horizontal and Vertical Disagreement in WTO Dispute Settlement, 48 Stan. J. Int'l L. 1 (2012).
- S.I. Strong, What Constitutes an "Agreement in Writing" in International Commercial Arbitration? Conflicts Between the New York Convention and the Federal Arbitration Act, 48 Stan. J. Int'l L. 47 (2012).
- Valentina S. Vadi, Global Health Governance at a Crossroads: Trademark Protection v. Tobacco Control in International Investment Law, 48 Stan. J. Int'l L. 93 (2012).
- Darren C. Zook, Reforming North Korea: Law, Politics, and the Market Economy, 48 Stan. J. Int'l L.131 (2012).
- James Freedman, Protecting State Secrets as Intellectual Property: A Strategy for Prosecuting Wikileaks, 48 Stan. J. Int'l L. 185 (2012).
- Stephenie Gosnell Handler, The New Cyber Face of Battle: Developing a Legal Approach to Accommodate Emerging Trends in Warfare, 48 Stan. J. Int'l L. 209 (2012).
All of the Stanford Journal of International Law's article content is accessible through the WestLaw and LexisNexis legal databases.