We offer interesting and rewarding projects (see also research).
We are looking for curious, creative and talented people (rotation students, graduate students and postdocs) with various skills and interests:
- cell / developmental / synthetic biology
- (bio-) physics / applied physics / math
- computer science / bioinformatics
- mechanical engineering / mechatronics
- experience with zebrafish / physarum / biofilms
We always welcome applicants with other backgrounds, and we provide great training opportunities in various areas.
How to apply:
Please email Ingmar  with statement of your interests and a CV. We also very much welcome your own ideas and project suggestions.