Submit images for the Quad!
Get your pictures in the Stanford Quad Yearbook! The Quad staff invites students to submit photos for the yearbook. If you have great photos of school and community events, or of you and your Stanford friends, we'd like to see them. Unfortunately our photographers can't be everywhere, so please help us get as many photos as possible to create a yearbook that captures the breadth and depth of Stanford student life.
We love to see pictures from fall quarter events, including: rushing the field for the Oregon game, USC game, Big Game week, Big Game, Halloween/ Mausoleum Party, athletic games, scavenger hunt, screw your sib, performances around campus, events for a cause, and the social life in your dorms.
To submit photos online:
- Go to Walsworth's community upload page, www.classscene.com.
- Enter the secret community login code: stanford2013
- Register to create a login account so that we can contact you for information involving captions and indexing.
- Browse to select the photo(s) you wish to upload.
- Enter information about the photo. In the description, please enter the names of people photographed.
- It's that easy! Submit your photos today! The last day to submit photos is 04/01/2013.
Thank you, and enjoy the rest of the school year.
The Yearbook Staff will review all photos and determine final yearbook content. We cannot guarantee that we'll print every submission. High resolution photos are more likely to be printed. We cannot use pictures straight from Facebook because Facebook lowers the resolution on their copies. If you would like us to use a picture that you have on Facebook, please submit the original copy. Thank you so much!