Interested in new technology ventures? Along with your Stanford MBA, you now can earn a joint degree in Computer Science from Stanford's renowned Computer Science department. This exciting program joins the other Stanford MBA joint degree options: JD/MBA, MA Education/MBA, MPP/MBA, and MS Environment & Resources/MBA. Here are some details:
- Current applicants are eligible for the MS Computer Science/MBA joint degree program.
- The program will take 3 academic years (8 to 9 quarters) to complete.
- 129 units total are required, including 45 units of Computer Science courses and 84 units of MBA courses.
- You may "double-count" up to 21 units toward curricular requirements for the MBA and the MS. More than two dozen Stanford GSB courses count toward the MS requirements.
- You get to choose a specialization from one of the following nine areas: Artificial Intelligence, Biocomputation, Computer and Network Security, Database Systems, Human-Computer Interaction, Real-World Computing, Software Theory, Systems, or Theoretical Computer Science.
As we get more information about this program, we'll post it to our Joint and Dual Degrees page. Better yet, fill out the Stay in Touch form (and check the box next to MS Computer Science/MBA), and we'll send you email updates.