Recently in learning opportunities Category
Mac OS X 10.5 Support EssentialsFor more information and to register: Visit the Tech Training news website.
Dates: Aug 11-13, 2008
Location: POST classroom in Jordan Quad
Fee: $1,800 STAP funds eligible
Mac OS X Support Essentials is a three-day, hands-on course that provides an in-depth exploration of troubleshooting on Mac OS X. This course is designed to give you a tour of the breadth of functionality of Mac OS X and the best methods for effectively supporting users of Mac OS X systems. The course is a combination of lectures and hands-on case study exercises that provide practical real-world experience.
Who Should Attend:
- Help desk specialists, technical coordinators, service technicians, and others who support Mac users
- Technical support personnel in businesses that use Macs for general productivity or creative design
- Technical coordinators or power users who manage networks of computers running Mac OS X — such as technology specialists who manage classroom networks or computer labs
What You Will Learn
- The troubleshooting process and how to become more efficient with available tools and resources
- Mac OS X v10.5 features in depth, including how to find additional information
- How to prepare for Apple Certified Support Professional certification