- B.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Arizona, 2007
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, Stanford University, anticipated 2009
- 2005, 2006, 2007, Raytheon Missile Systems, summer intern
- Worked in the Electro-Optics Electronics Department designing a PSoC (Programmable System-on-a-Chip) element for the Power Unit of missile system. Aided Systems Engineers in compilation of 1394b bus messages for missile interconnect. Tested Telemetry Analog 1 Circuit Card and wrote reference test procedures. Wrote reference test procedures for Servo Circuit Card
- Security Clearance: Secret Clearance
- 2004-2005, Lunar and Planetary Laboratory, Mars Lander, UA/NASA Space Grant intern
- Software, Electronics, and Configuration Management assistant for the Phoenix Mission: Mars Lander project, launched August 2007. Assisted in software/hardware testing for Robotic Arm Camera and prepared reference for Program Design Language.
I am currently investigating methods of creating a model for cardiac arrhythmia (specifically atrial fibrillation) at the cell culture level.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
- Outstanding Senior in Electrical Engineering Award: Graduated as top senior in EE, University of Arizona
Department of Electrical Engineering
Center for Integrated Systems
Stanford, CA 94305-4075
Email: shilpir "at" stanford "dot" edu