The Marketing Club focuses on empowering Stanford GSB students to be the most innovative and effective marketers in industry. In support of that goal, the club is committed to helping students explore brand management, tech marketing, retail, product design, digital marketing, e-commerce strategies, service marketing, B2B marketing, and anything else our members would find useful in their careers.
The Stanford GSB Marketing Club provides marketing-related resources, information, on-campus events, alumni relationships and treks to see marketing in action.
- Marketing Club Digest: email digest with exclusive job postings, presentations, industry trends & findings
- Annual Marketing Manual
- Individual Interview Prep: tips, mock interviews, resume reviews, etc.
- Interview Workshop & Presentation
- Marketing Leadership Dinner Series: quarterly small group dinners with influential Bay Area marketing leaders from companies across multiple industries
- 1-on-1 Coffee Chats with Alumni sponsored by the club
- Annual Marketing Faculty/Student Mixer: allowing club members to learn more about GSB marketing courses and build relationships with marketing faculty
- Annual “Marketing 101″ with Professor Baba Shiv
- Customized d.School Panel
- “Lunch with a Marketing Professor” Program
- Bay Area Marketing Trek