Course: Petty Cash
Who should take this course?
Required for newly appointed Petty Cash Custodians
- Apply Stanford University policies and procedures to properly safeguard and manage petty cash funds
- Open, Close, and Resize a Petty Cash Fund
- Understand the process for replenishing Petty Cash
- Reconciling (Balance) Your Petty Cash Fund
- Transfer a Petty Cash Fund When a Custodian Changes or Goes on Vacation
- Report a Theft
How to access training?
To receive credit for this course, register through STARS and complete the training
Start training now
Course owned / Maintained by:
Financial Management Services
Related Training Materials
Close window | Go Home: Gateway to Financial Activities for Staff