Course: Excess and Reporting in Sunflower Assets (ORA-1330))
Who should take this course?
- Required for all Department Property Administrators
- Recommended for Financial Administrators, Property Custodians, Project Managers, or others who might need the ability to run reports related to Stanford property or equipment.
- Learn how to use the reporting and excess modules of the Sunflower database
- Become familiar with the comprehensive report capabilities of the system
- Understand the procedures for electronically disposing of both capital and non-capital equipment at Stanford.
Classroom / Lab
How to access training?
To receive credit for this course, register through STARS and complete the training
Enroll in course now
Course owned / Maintained by:
Property Management Office
Related Training Materials
Close window | Go Home: Gateway to Financial Activities for Staff