Courses: Hyperion Budgets, Entry and Reporting
Who should take this course?
- Budget Planners and Officers in the University's Budget Units
- Classes are based on level of experience
Satisfactory completion of UBO-0500 (including online quiz) is a prerequisite to UBO-0510, UBO-0520 and UBO-0530
|Stanford's Budget System Tutorial (UBO-0500)
- Introduce or review the concepts, functions and features of Stanford's budget entry system, Hyperion Planning, and the accompanying reporting tool, Hyperion Reports
- Understand the data entry process and explain the functionality in the application.
- Describe the features of the application and explain how to view and print reports.
|Hyperion Budget Entry and Reporting for NEW Budget Planners
Required for all NEW Budget Planners (UBO-0510)
- Hands-on experience entering, adjusting and reviewing budget data in Hyperion Planning and Hyperion Reports. Required for all NEW Campus Hyperion budget planners.
|Hyperion Budget Entry and Reporting for EXPERIENCED Budget Planners (UBO-0520)
- Hands-on refresher for experienced Hyperion budget planners who would like a thorough review of the system and learn what's new this year.
|Hyperion Budget Entry and Reporting for EXPERIENCED Budget Planners (accelerated pace) (UBO-0530)
- Refresher for experienced Hyperion budget planners
- Review of the system and learn what's new this year
Delivery method & Duration:
- UBO-0500: Blended (web self paced and online test) – self-paced
- UBO-0510: Classroom / Lab – 3 hours
- UBO-0520: Classroom / Lab – 3 hours
- UBO-0530: Classroom – 2 hours
How to access training?
To receive credit for this course, register through STARS and complete the training
Enroll in UBO-0500 now
Enroll in UBO-0510 now
Enroll in UBO-0520 now
Enroll in UBO-0530 now
Course owned / Maintained by:
University Budget Office
Related Training Materials
Close window | Go Home: Gateway to Financial Activities for Staff