Course: Approving Gift Transmittals (FIN-0191)
Who should take this course?
Required for all staff who will be approving monetary gifts using Stanford's Gift Transmittal system.
FIN-0190: Initiating Gift Transmittals (required)
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Access gift transmittals that require approval
- Review transmittal details and donor documents
- Add, Remove, or Reassign approvers
- Take appropriate action on a gift transmittal to Approve, Reject, place On Hold, or Return to Initiator / Creator
Self-paced (approximately 25 minutes)
How to access training?
To receive credit for this course, register through STARS and complete the training
Enroll in course now
Course owned / Maintained by:
Financial Management Services
- Recommended Internet browsers: Internet Explorer (IE) 7.0 (PC users) or Firefox 3.0 (PC and Mac users)
- Flash player 7.0 (or later)
- Headphones or speakers (optional)
Related Training Materials
Close window | Go Home: Gateway to Financial Activities for Staff