Course: FUNDamentals of Funds: Introduction to Funds Management (FIN-0170)
Who should take this course?
Recommended for individuals who reconcile or manage funds
FIN-0320: ReportMart3 for Oracle Financials is recommended.
- Understand why we use fund accounting
- Understand the processes and systems used to report on and manage funds
- Learn basic fund accounting concepts
- Learn how to set up a fund
- Understand fund activity and how to manage your fund balance
- Web (self-paced)
- Classroom – 3 hours
- Web – approximately 1.5 hours
How to access training?
To receive credit for this course, register through STARS and complete the training
Enroll in course now
Course owned / Maintained by:
Financial Management Services
- Recommended Internet browsers: Internet Explorer (IE) 7.0 (PC users) or Firefox 3.0 (PC and Mac users)
- Flash player 7.0 (or later)
- Headphones or speakers (optional)
Related Training Materials
Close window | Go Home: Gateway to Financial Activities for Staff