Course: Understanding Graduate Financial Aid Expenditures (FIN-0110)
Who should take this course?
Recommended for individuals who process and manage graduate student aid
- Understand the flow of graduate financial support through University systems
- Utilize tools, reports and other methods to analyze and reconcile graduate financial support-related expenses
Self-paced (approximately 30 minutes)
How to access training?
To receive credit for this course, register through STARS and complete the training
Enroll in course now
Course owned / Maintained by:
Financial Management Services
- Recommended Internet browsers: Internet Explorer (IE) 7.0 (PC users) or Firefox 3.0 (PC and Mac users)
- Flash player 7.0 (or later)
- Headphones or speakers (optional)
Related Training Materials
Close window | Go Home: Gateway to Financial Activities for Staff