How To: Run I-9 Visa Status Report
Who does this? Stanford Department / HR Administrators and Payroll I-9 Compliance Specialist
How? Using the ReportMart1 application
Run I-9 Visa Status Report (3 steps)
Navigate to ReportMart1:
- Go to http://reportmart1.stanford.edu.
- Log in using your SUNet ID and password.
Locate I-9 Visa Status Report:
- Click HR, Payroll, Benefits Systems.
- Click HR Audit from the left menu.
- Select I-9 Visa Status Report from the center menu.
Run the report:
- Click Process by Work Assign Dept to run the report.
- You can search for I-9 Not on File or Expired I-9.
What Happens Next?
- For employees whose records are produced in the I-9 Not on File search result, refer to How To: Verify Employment Eligibility (I-9) to complete the employment verification.
- For employees whose records are produced in the Expired I-9 search result, refer to How To: Update Employment Eligibility (I-9) to re-verify and update the employment verification.
- Submit a HelpSU ticket to Payroll (Request Category: Financial Support and Request Type: Payroll) for any questions.