ARCHIVED Bulletin: Special Payment Deadlines for Winter Closure (Posted November 20, 2008)
Winter Close Schedule
In accordance with the University 2008 winter close schedule, Disbursements which includes Accounts Payable, Travel and Reimbursements will be closed beginning Monday, December 22, 2008 and will resume normal business hours on Monday, January 5, 2009.
Important Cut-off Schedules and Deadlines
- iOU Reimbursement, Advance, Other Check, and Petty Cash Requests
- The deadline for submitting iOU requests is Friday, December 5 at 5:00 PM.
- To guarantee processing before winter close, iOU requests must be fully approved and supporting back-up documentation must be received via fax by the deadline.
- Invoice Payments
- The deadline for submitting invoice payment requests is Friday, December 5 at 5:00 PM.
- For invoice payments to be processed, the invoice must reference a fully approved iProcurement purchase order.
- Every effort will be made to process items received after December 5, but there are no guarantees.
- Payment Handling Methods and Processing Times are available on the Gateway to Financial Activities web site. This information can be used to help you approximate the turnaround time for your transactions.
- Will Call and Rush Requests
- The cut-off for submitting Will Call and Rush requests for processing before the winter break is Friday, December 12 at 12:00 noon.
- Through December 19. Will Call checks may be picked up daily between 9 AM - 5 PM at the University Cashier's Office located at 632 Serra Street, Suite 150 (Maude Modular).
Questions? Need Help?
- For additional help, please contact the Financial Support Center (3-2772).