ARCHIVED Bulletin: Special Payment Deadlines for Winter Closure (Posted November 30, 2007)
Winter Close Schedule
In accordance with the University 2007 winter close schedule, Disbursements which includes Accounts Payable, Travel and Reimbursements will be closed beginning Monday, December 24, 2007 and will resume normal business hours on Thursday, January 3, 2008.
Important Cut-off Schedules and Deadlines
- iOU Reimbursement, Advance, Other Check, and Petty Cash Requests
- The deadline for submitting iOU requests is Thursday, December 6th at 5:00 PM.
- To guarantee processing before winter close, iOU requests must be fully approved and supporting back-up documentation must be received via fax by the deadline.
- Invoice Payments
- The deadline for submitting invoice payment requests is Thursday, December 6th at 5:00 PM.
- For invoice payments to be processed, the invoice must reference a fully approved iProcurement purchase order.
- Every effort will be made to process items received after December 6th, but there are no guarantees.
- Payment Handling Methods and Processing Times are available on the Gateway to Financial Activities web site. This information can be used to help you approximate the turnaround time for your transactions.
- Will Call and Rush Requests
- The cutoff for submitting Will Call and Rush requests for processing before the winter break is Friday, December 14th at 12:00 noon.
- Through December 20th. Will Call checks may be picked up daily between 8:00-10:00 AM and 3:00-4:00 PM.
- On December 21st, Will Call will only be open from 8:00 to 12:00 noon.
Questions? Need Help?
- For additional help, please contact the Financial Support Center (3-2772).