ARCHIVED Bulletin: ReportMart3 Downtime July 12 - 14, 2008 Due to Upgrade (Posted July 7, 2008)
As previously announced, we are upgrading ReportMart3 (RM3) to the latest version of Business Objects. As part of the final transition, ReportMart3 will be down this weekend. Please plan your work according to the downtime schedule below.
ReportMart3 Downtime Schedule
- Beginning Saturday, July 12, 2008 at 12:01 AM (i.e. midnight Friday night)
- Ending Monday, July 14, 2008 at 8:00 AM
Are You Prepared for the Upgrade?
- Have you attended one of the demonstrations sessions?
- If you haven't already done so, we encourage you to enroll in one of the demonstration sessions. For details about the upgrade, including demonstrations schedules, training and support for existing and new users, see Bulletin: ReportMart3 Upgrade Planned for July 2008.
- Have you documented the contents of your "My ReportMart"?
- The upgraded ReportMart3 has a feature similar to "My ReportMart" that allows you to save shortcuts of your favorite reports. In addition it allows you to save a copy of a report with your frequently used prompts! We think this will be a real time-saver. Unfortunately, there is not a way to migrate your current "My ReportMart" contents to the new ReportMart3. Therefore, you are encouraged to take a screen shot of your "My ReportMart" or make notes about its content in order to help you set up the new feature ("My InfoView" and "Favorites").
- Are you aware of the changes to the June 2008 Month-End Close schedule?
- Due to the Independence Day Holiday and the upcoming move of the Controller's Office to Porter Drive, the June Month-End Close schedule has been slightly delayed. The month-end close will complete on July 11 and the data will be available on July 14 -- which means it will be available only in the upgraded ReportMart3.
- For questions, please submit a HelpSU ticket Select Request Category Administrative Applications and Request Type ReportMart3.