Bulletin: iJournals Enhancements (June 2013)
Systems and Reporting Operations is pleased to announce new features and functionality in iJournals, released June 24, 2013 as well as approval policy changes to ensure proper controls and compliance.
On this page:
- Log-in Role (Public, Specialist, Central) Displayed on All iJournals Screens
- Ability to Attach Documents to iJournals
- New Approval Routing List Functionality
- Approval Policy Change
Log-in Role (Public, Specialist, Central) Displayed on All iJournals Screens
Users can now see which iJournals Responsibility is being used for their current session as the Responsibility they select at log-in is displayed in the header on all screens.
Ability to Attach Documents to iJournals
- Upload, verify / delete, and submit attachments in the Routinglist screen for journals with a status of Saved, Valid, or Withdrawn
- View attachments from the Submit screen, Journals at a Glance section of the Home page, from Public Inquiry search results, and from the Journal Display screen for all journals
- View attachments from Workflow Notifications, from the Journals at a Glance section of the Home page, from Public Inquiry search results, and from the Journal Display screen for all journals
New Approval Routing List Functionality
- Replace a default approver with an approver that meets approval policy
- Add FYI recipients
- Sequence approvers/FYI recipients
Approval Policy Change
Journals totaling $10,000 or more that do not automatically end-route will require an approver other than the originator regardless of the originator's approval authority. The originator must select an approver as follows:
- Fund Transfers – route to the originator's manager, or to the appropriate Fund Accountant
- Reclass – route to the originator's manager, or to the appropriate FAIR Accountant
- Others – route to the originator's manager, or to a peer in another department, or to a Central Office staff person
iJournals now includes prompts to assist in proper approver designation.
Submit a HelpSU ticket. Select Request Category Administrative Applications and Request Type Oracle Financials.
|June 24, 2013||iJournal Enhancements
|June 24, 2013||
Feeder Management Capabilities (for Feeder Owners)