IEEE Expert Now online courses--free trial
The Engineering Library has arranged for a trial of IEEE Expert Now from October 1, 2008 through October 31, 2008.
You now have access to over 70 engaging and highly
interactive one-hour online learning courses from IEEE, covering the fields
of aerospace, circuits & devices, communications, computing, optics, power
and energy, professional development and more.
1. Access the Stanford University subscription @ www.ieee.org/ieeexplore
(IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to first disable your pop-up blocker if you have
2. You will be logged in automatically via IP authentication
3. To view the full Course Catalog, go to the BROWSE pull-down menu and
select EDUCATIONAL COURSES.
This will allow you to browse a list of courses by SUBJECT AREA or COURSE
4. Click on the course title that you wish to access.
5. To view the course outline, click on the MAP icon in the lower left and
click on the section of the course you wish to access.
Try IEEE Expert Now and then give us your feedback.
To access the survey go to: http://ieee.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_6y7veJEMzyhQPIw&SVID=Prod
We look forward to your comments, thanks!