On Software, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, And Giving Back
Bill Gates, chairman and co-founder of Microsoft Corporation, will discuss the importance of digital innovation in driving our global economy and addressing societal issues and the benefits afforded by careers based in math and science.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
3:45 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Doors open at 3:00 p.m. and close at 3:45 p.m.
An event for the Stanford Community
* The event is open to Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
* Free Admission. One (1) ticket per Stanford ID.
* Tickets must be picked up in person with Stanford ID at the Stanford Ticket Office.
* Limited tickets may be available at Memorial Auditorium on the day of the event.
* Stanford Ticket Office location/hours:
1st Floor, Tresidder Union
10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday
12:00 noon - 4:00 p.m., Saturday.
For further event information, please call: 725-2787.