Giving to Stanford Cycling
Thank you for considering a donation to the Stanford Cycling Endowment Fund. We are deeply grateful for your support, which will enable us to sustain Stanford's proud tradition of excellent collegiate cycling programs for generations to come.
Here are four easy ways to give to the team:
- Visit givingtostanford.stanford.edu.
- Click "Make a Gift Now".
- Select "Stanford Athletics" for the school or department to which your gift should be given. Continue to the next page.
- For "Further Designation", select "Other Designation (specify below)".
- In the space provided, copy and paste this message: "For the Stanford Cycling Club Team". Once you've typed this in, enter the amount of your gift and then click "Continue".
- On the final pages, follow the instructions for giving the required information, submit the forms, and then feel great that you've helped secure Stanford Cycling for many years to come!
- Make a check out to "Stanford Cycling Endowment Fund".
- Write a cover letter, ensuring that you include that:
- Your gift is intended for the Stanford Cycling team's endowment fund.
- You'd like them to send our treasurer an email confirmation of the gift. (This helps us thank you for your gift, and ensures we know where it came from!)
- Send the check and letter to:
Assistant Director of Student Philanthropy
Stanford Alumni Center
326 Galvez Street
Stanford, CA 94305
You can call the Stanford Office of Development to make a gift or pledge payment by credit card at (866) 543-0243 or (650) 724-0627. Call (650) 926-0244 to make a securities gifts. Be sure to mention that you are donating to the Stanford Cycling Endowment Fund.
You can set up an estate gift or a life income gift through our Planned Giving Office by e-mailing the Office of Planned Giving or calling (800) 227-8977, ext. 5-4358 (see Planned Giving for more information). Be sure to mention that you are donating to the Stanford Cycling Endowment Fund.
If you work for a company or organization that matches employee donations, consider asking if they will match your endowment gift. This will double your impact on our team!
Please feel welcome to contact one of the officers if you have any questions about the giving process, the endowment campaign in general, or the current Stanford Cycling Team. We would love to have you join us out on the road or trail!