Stanford ASEE Meeting Notes
From Stanford ASEE
Revision as of 21:36, 22 August 2011 by Midorigg
Business meeting notes
- Focused on events to develop within and for 2011-2012 academic year
- Focused on goals and events for 2011-2012 academic year and establishing internal set of knowledge for ASEE board responsibilities
- Focused on e-day activity days, as well as transitioning ASEE members
- Focused on brainstorming lunches with new ASEE members and elections/transitioning
- Focused on planning for next quarter's engineering education seminar, as well as continuing updates and discussion on the colloquium.
- Focused on colloquium, but also updates on annual report and upcoming elections.
- Mostly colloquium planning.
- Update on colloquium, annual report, and other outstanding action items.
- Discussion of colloquium, advisory meeting wrapup, and review of proposal for the Bioengineering Department
- Touched base on various outstanding action items (related to planning the upcoming year's events). Also discussed advisor meetings. Agreed to meet in a few weeks to recap the ASEE national meeting.
- Discussed brainstorming session from strategic planning meeting and determined themes and events for 2010-2011 for each of our target audiences. Planned meetings with advisory board members.
- Current and new officers present. Discussion of officer roles, past events, goals for the next year, and brainstorming for future events. Contains action items and future discussion items.
- Finalizing details of elections, preparation for strategic planning meeting
Other meeting notes