- Technology and contemporary society
Ethical issues in science, technology, and engineering
Ethics and public policy
- Robert E. McGinn. (2010) "Ethical Responsibilities of Nanotechnology Researchers: A Short Guide." Nanoethics. 4: 1-12
- Robert E. McGinn. (2010) "What Is Different, Ethically, About Nanotechnology? Foundational Questions and Answers." Nanoethics. 4: 115-128
- Robert E. McGinn. (2008) "Ethics and Nanotechnology: Views of Nanotechnology Researchers." Nanoethics. 2: 101-131
- Robert E. McGinn, Sandip Tiwari. (2008) "The Art of the Invisible: Achievements, Social Benefits, and Challenges of Nanotechnology." .
- Robert E. McGinn. (2003) "'Mind the Gaps': An Empirical Approach to Engineering Ethics, 1997-2001." Science and Engineering Ethics: . 9: 1-26
- Robert E. McGinn. (2001) . Denver, CO: American Water Works Association.
- Robert E. McGinn. (1999) "Expectations and Experiences of Ethical Issues in Engineering: A Survey of Stanford Engineering Students and Practicing Engineers." .
- Robert E. McGinn. (1997) "Optimization, Option Disclosure, and Problem Redefinition: Derivative Moral Obligations of Engineers and the Case of the Composite-Material Bicycle." Professional Ethics. 6: 5-25
- Robert E. McGinn. (1995) "The Engineer\'s Moral Right to Reputational Fairness." Science and Engineering Ethics. 1: 217-230
- Robert E. McGinn. (1994) "Technology, Demography, and the Anachronism of Traditional Rights." Journal of Applied Philosophy. 11: 57-70
- Robert E. McGinn. (1993) The Built Environment: Recent Developments, Issues, and Policy InitiativesPp. 155-186 in eds. Ecology, Industrial Relations and Business. Bilbao, Spain: Fundacion BBV.
- Robert E. McGinn. (1991) Science, Technology and Society. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall.