- Technology & teams, global work/teams, cultural differences in work practices and technology use
- Kristina B. Dahlin, Laurie R. Weingart, Pamela J. Hinds. (2006) "Team diversity and information use." Academy of Management Journal. 48: 1107-1123
- Lin Wang, Pei-Luen Patrick Rau, Vanessa Evers, Benjamin Robinson, Pamela J. Hinds. (2010) When in Rome: The role of culture and context in adherence to robot recommendationsPp. - in eds. ACM International Conference on Human Robot Interaction. Osaka, Japan: .
- Vanessa Evers, Heidy Maldonado, T. Brodecki, Pamela J. Hinds. (2008) "Relational vs. group self-construal: Untangling the role of national culture in HRI." Proceedings of the Human-Robot Interaction Conference.
- Pamela J. Hinds, Mark Mortensen. (2005) "Understanding conflict in geographically distributed teams: The Moderating Effects of Shared Identity, Shared Context, and Spontaneous Communication." Organization Science. 16: 290-307
- Catherine Cramton, Pamela J. Hinds. (2005) "Subgroup dynamics in internationally distributed teams: Ethnocentrism or cross-national learning?." Research in Organizational Behavior. 26: 231-263
- Pamela J. Hinds, Teresa L. Roberts, Hank Jones. (2004) "Whose Job Is It Anyway? A Study of Human–Robot Interaction in a Collaborative Task." Human Computer Interaction. 19: 151-181
- Roxanne Zolin, Pamela J. Hinds, Renate Fruchter, Raymond E. Levitt. (2004) "Interpersonal trust in cross-functional, geographically distributed work: A longitudinal study." Information & Organizations. 14: 1-26
- Pamela J. Hinds, Diane Bailey. (2003) "Out of Sight, Out of Sync: Understanding conflict in distributed teams." Organization Science. 14: 615-632
- Mark Mortensen, Pamela J. Hinds. (2001) "Conflict and shared identity in geographically distributed teams." International Journal of Conflict Management.
- Pamela J. Hinds, Michael Patterson, Jeffrey Pfeffer. (2001) "Bothered by Abstraction: The Effect of Expertise on Knowledge Transfer and Subsequent Novice Performance." Journal of Applied Psychology. 86: 1232-1243
- Pamela J. Hinds, Kathleen M. Carley, David Krackhardt, Doug Wholey. (2000) "Choosing Work Group Members: Balancing similarity, competence, and familiarity." Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes. 81: 226-251
- Pamela J. Hinds. (1999) "The curse of expertise: The effects of expertise and debiasing methods on predictions of novice performance." Journal of Experimental Psychology: Applied. 5: 205-221
- Pamela J. Hinds. (1999) "Some cognitive costs of video." Media Psychology. 1: 283-311
- Pamela J. Hinds, Sara Keisler. (1995) "Communication across boundaries: Work, structure, and use of communication technologies in a large organization." Organization Science. 6: 373-393
- Pamela J. Hinds, , . (2012) "Putting the global in global work: An intercultural lens on the process of cross-national collaboration." Academy of Management Annals. 5: 1-54
- Pamela J. Hinds, Mark Mortensen. (2002) "Understanding antecedents to conflict in geographically distributed research and development teams." Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS).
- Pamela J. Hinds, Diane Bailey. (2000) "Virtual team performance: Modeling the impact of temporal and geographic virtuality." Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings.
- Roxanne Zolin, Pamela J. Hinds. (2004) Trust in context: The development of interpersonal trust in geographically distributed workPp. - in eds. Trust and Distrust within Organizational Contexts . New York: Russell Sage Foundation.
- Pamela J. Hinds, S. Weisband. (2003) Shared knowledge and shared understanding in virtual teamsPp. 21-36 in eds. Virtual Teams That Work. New York: Jossey-Bass.
- Rosanne Siino, Jan Chong, Pamela J. Hinds. (2008) "Colleague vs. Tool: Effects of Disclosure in Human-Robot Collaboration." Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Robot and Human Interactive Communication.
- Kristen Stubbs, Pamela J. Hinds, David Wettergreen. (2007) "Autonomy and common ground in human-robot interaction: A field study with a remote autonomous explorer." IEEE Intelligent System. 22: 42-50
- Taemie Kim, Pamela J. Hinds. (2006) "Who should I blame? The effects of autonomy and transparency on attributions in human-robot interaction." Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Robot and Human Interactive Communication.
- Kristen Stubbs, Pamela J. Hinds, David Wettergreen. (2006) "Challenges to grounding in human-robot interaction: Sources of errors and miscommunications in remote exploration robotics." Proceedings of the First International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction. ACM.
- Pamela J. Hinds, Rosanne Siino. (2005) "Robots, gender & sensemaking: Sex segregation's impact on workers making sense of a mobile autonomous robot." Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA).
- Rosanne Siino, Pamela J. Hinds. (2004) "Making sense of new technology as a lead-in to structuring: The case of an autonomous mobile robot." Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings.
- Hank Jones, Pamela J. Hinds. (2002) "Extreme work groups: Using SWAT teams as a model for coordinating distributed robots." Proceedings of the Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW).
- Pamela J. Hinds, C. McGrath. (2006) "Structures that work: Social structure, work structure, and performance in geographically distributed teams." Proceedings of the Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW).
- Pamela J. Hinds, Tsedal Neeley, Catherine Cramton. (IN PRESS) "Language as a lightening rod: Power contests, emotion regulation, and subgroup dynamics in global teams. ." JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS STUDIES.