World Wildlife Fund
Summer 2010 Fellow: Ana Deaconu
Summer 2010 Fellow email: email@example.com
Supervisors are very supportive of work, but still allow for a tremendous deal of freedom and independence.
Projects Fellows Have Worked on in the Past:
- Project on the sustainable development of citrus production in Belize.
- Proposal for 3-year education initiative on sustainability.
Desired Personal Qualities:
- Willingness to work on public outreach campaigns and public-private awareness initiatives
- Interest in and passion for environmental issues
- Flexibility – does not enter the program with extremely specific expectations
- Hard worker and team player
Desired Skills, Experience, and Coursework:
- Experience working in a professional workplace
- Ability to perform research thoroughly and efficiently
- Comfort speaking and presenting work publicly
- Strong writing and analytical skills
- Academic background in agriculture, environmental, and/or community development issues
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
Main Fellowship Disciplines:
- Earth Systems
- Environmental Engineering
- Public Policy
All work is done in English.