Swim team practice, lesson, & meet schedules:
Summer Swim Team Meets - PSA League- Click here!
Fall/Winter/Spring Swim Team Meets and Practice Information Sheet-Click Here!
Spring/Summer Guards & Pool Usage:
LIFEGUARDS ON DUTY: (Seasonal)
SPRING: (Mid-April through Mid-June) pending availability of
guards and weather conditions. Weekends Only 12:00 p.m. - 6:00
(Mid-June through mid August) Mon-Friday
1pm - 6:00 p.m & Weekends 12-6pm
Late Summer to Early Fall: (Mid-August to Labor Day Weekend)
NOTE: When possible
September weekends pending availability of guards and weather conditions. Weekends Only 12:00 p.m. - 6:00
Pool Schedule-Click Here!
- The pool may be used by members 14+ when no lifeguard is on duty except during posted closed hours of 10pm to 5am. Swimming is at your own risk.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult, and be under direct supervision of same, when lifeguards are not on duty.
- Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult while using the pool, even during lifeguard hours.
- Children 10 through 13, swimming unsupervised during guard hours, must pass a swim test administered by a lifeguard. The test consists of jumping off the diving board, treading water
for two minutes, and swimming two lengths of the pool (any stroke). No dog paddle.
- In all cases parents are responsible for the conduct and safety of their children and guests.
- Conduct of a disorderly nature, or which restricts the enjoyment of others is not permitted.
- Priority for pool use goes to organized club activities.