The print-on-demand bulletin is now available from University Custom Publishing, the company which produces course readers for Stanford. The Stanford Bookstore is not involved providing this service. The cost is $25 plus tax and shipping. The final product is 8.5 x 11, three-hole punched.
Print-on-demand Bulletins must be ordered online, following these directions:
- Go to: https://www.universitycustompublishing.com/
- Click on "STUDENTS" (left side of screen)
- From the drop down menu under "Select Your School", select "Stanford University"
- To create a new account click on "Continue". Enter your complete contact information and create a password. Click "Continue" Then click "Continue" again.
- Click on "STAN BULLETIN" (upper left hand side, below "Areas" to select the Bulletin.
- Click on "Buy Now". Click on "Checkout". Select shipping or pick up option by clicking on the circles and click "Continue".
- Enter credit card information and click "Continue".
- A receipt or invoice will then be generated for your records; you must present this receipt when you.. go to the bookstore textbook area to pick up a copy if you chose that option.
Direct all calls about the print-on-demand Bulletin to the custom publishing department at 650-329-1217 x341 or x342.