The Community Housing office is the primary office at Stanford University that provides information about housing opportunities in the Stanford area. The office is open year-round, and listings are available to students, staff, faculty, and visiting scholars and researchers. Please not that listings are places through Places4Students.
Services We Offer
- Assistance in wording your listing for maximum effectiveness.
- Referral to landlord/tenant and mediation services.
Advantages to Listing Your Property through the Stanford University Section of the Places4Students Web Site
- Fast turnaround.
- Listings are updated on all non-holiday weekdays.
- Prospective tenants can view listings at any time.
- Listings are available on the web 24 hours a day.
- Listings allow generous space for describing amenities.
- High quality pool of prospective tenants.
- Approximately 15,700 students (approximately 4,800 of whom will live off campus).
- 43% of graduate students live off campus.
- 4% of undergraduate students live off campus.
- 1,000+ postdoctoral scholars.
- 10,000 staff members.
- 1,900 faculty members.
- Visiting scholars and researchers.
How to Reach Our Office
- To place, edit, or remove a rental listing, please go the the Places4Students  web site or call their toll free number - (866) 766-0767. Places4Students is located on the eastern end of the continent, near Niagara Falls.
- The Community Housing office is located in the Galvez modular building, at 482 Galvez Mall, Suite #110, between Meyer Library and Crothers Hall. The office is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m, Monday through Wednesday and Friday, and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursday. You may contact Community Housing by:
Telephone: (650) 723-3906
E-mail: email@example.com 
U.S. mail: 482 Galvez Mall, Suite #110, Stanford, CA
Fax: (650) 736-1297
- The office is staffed by one full time employee. For this reason, it may at times be difficult to reach the office. If you leave a message or send and e-mail, you will be contacted as soon as possible after the staff member returns or otherwise becomes available.
Last modified Fri, 1 Feb, 2013 at 23:41